In accordance with the provisions ofReglamento (UE) 2016/679 regarding to the protection of physical people related to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data andLey Orgánica 3/2018, de 5 de diciembre, of protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you that our
privacy and data protection policy about the data you provide us:
Who is responsible for processing the personal data that you provide to NEOSYSTEMS?
Data controller: NEO INGENIERIA INFORMATICA, S.L. ( henceforth NEOSYSTEMS)
Address: Espacio Tecnológico Molinón, Estadio El Molinón 100 33203 GIJÓN
For what purpose will NEOSYSTEMs use your data?
At NEOSYSTEMS we process the personal data for the following purposes:
- Clients: guarantee a correct management of consultations and/or works that have been contracted.
- Suppliers: guarantee a correct management of the purchase of products or services that we contract from
- Partners/Distributors: guarantee a correct management of the services that are carried out jointly.
What is the legitimization for data processing?
The legitimization for the data processing is based in the need to have them for:
- Clients: respond to consultations and perform contracted services, and get the payment for those services.
- Suppliers: realization of the purchase/ contracting of products/services, and make the payment of those products/services.
- Partners/Distributors: performance of the services that have been reached through a contractual agreement.
How long will NEOSYSTEMS keep your data?
The provided data will be kept permanently as long as you ask us to eliminate them or you apply any of the rights indicated in point number 7 of this document.
Is NEOSYSTEMS planning to make international transfers with your data?
NEOSYSTEMS is not doing any kind of international data transfers.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
They would be communicated to those relevant recipients by legal obligation (public administration and SS) and profesional business (banking and financial entities, tax and accounting offices) that provide services to
NEOSYSTEMS with which it signs Treatment Manager Contracts under the terms of Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 de 27 de abril de 2016.
What are your rights when providing personal data?
- Obtain information about how we are processing your personal data.
- Access to your personal data.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Request the elimination of your data, when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you can request a limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your personal situation, you can object to processing your data. NEOSYSTEMS will stop processing your data, unless for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Request data portability
- Remove the consent you have provided us, at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Clain, in face of control authority, your personal data included in our files, or in those of the professional entities that provide services to NEOSYSTEMS, in the established terms of Reglamento General (UE) 2016/679 de Protección de Datos.
How to apply your rights?
To apply your rights you may attach a copy of your ID or any other document that proves your identity, indicating the right you want to apply to our email address:email@example.com.
We inform you that you can contact the Spanish agency of data protection and any other competent public organism for any claim derived from your personal data processing.
Remember that if you provide us personal data of another physical person, you must, prior to including it, inform them of the points that contained this document.
Is your data safe in NEOSYSTEMS?
NEOSYSTEMS promises to accomplish its obligation of secrecy of your personal data and its duty to preserve and safeguard them through security measures, with technical and organizational nature, that guarantee the security of them, avoiding its modification, loss, damage, processing or no authorized access and the possible risks to which they can be exposed according to Reglamento General de Protección de Datos (Reglamento (UE) 2016/679).